There are many ways to explore life as a future App State student. Learn more about your program, admission requirements, and scholarship opportunities.
Prospective students and their families are invited to attend an Open House to learn more about offered degree programs including the traditional undergraduate BSN program, the RN-BSN degree program, and the Graduate MSN program. Info sessions and tours are also available for both undergraduate and graduate students.
If you are interested in connecting with other nursing students, check out SNA-APP (Student Nursing Association at Appalachian), the official nurse organization on campus.
- Academic Remediation Form
- Accident or Injury Event Form
- Annual Influenza Vaccination Form
- Clinical Event Form
- Clinical Remediation Form
- Compliance Checklist
- Consent and Release Authorization Form
- Drug Screen and Background Check Acknowledgment Form
- Hep B Vaccine Declination Form
- Immunization Requirements Form
- Photo Release Form
- Physical Exam Form
- Safety and Technical Standards Form (All Programs)
- TB Testing Initial (Two Step) Form
- TB Testing Record - Annual
- Tuberculosis Risk Assessment
- Universal Confidentiality Form
- Yearly Student Information Form
- Yearly Handbook Signature Agreement Form