Join our MSN program in nursing education in August! Students in the program report the following:
- We appreciate the support from our professors.
- We feel that faculty are receptive to our feedback.
- There is a strong collegial atmosphere.
- It required a lot of adjustment to the graduate student role and this was strongly supported by faculty.
- We use "zoom" meetings to create our own community and interact over the distance with one another, and with faculty.
- We are part of a community that values our individual learning.
- It is possible to create friendships as well as collegial relationships in the online environment.
- The faculty in the MSN program show their "human" side.
- The program is well designed and logically sequenced.
The purpose of this accredited baccalaureate program is to prepare students who do not yet possess a registered nursing license to practice as a generalist in a variety of healthcare settings. In this pre-licensure program, students develop academic knowledge and skills for care of individuals, families, and communities while also building a foundation for graduate nursing education.
The purpose of this accredited baccalaureate program is to prepare nurses who practice as generalists in a variety of healthcare settings. This online program is designed for current registered nurses seeking the BSN degree. The RN to BSN program provides the academic knowledge and skills to advance in the nursing profession and builds a foundation for graduate nursing education.
The purpose of the Master of Science in Nursing program with a concentration in nursing education is to prepare registered nurses for leadership roles as educators in a variety of complex academic or clinical environments. MSN Graduate students engage in primarily online learning environments with an emphasis on creativity, nursing practice, leadership, and research.